Opaque Blender Quartz Banger with Slurper Set by Privileged Lungs
The opaque blender quartz banger by Privileged Lungs is a new quartz banger style that originates out of the terp slurper banger craze & has led to all kinds of new banger shapes being developed. The Blender design works like the terp slurper does, where you place a marble on top of your banger once you’ve heated it up to your desired taste and let your material melt on the outside of the chamber and drip down onto the dish, which then pulls it through the grooves into the interior of the chamber.
The Opaque Blender Quartz Banger by Privileged Lungs hits a lot harder than most banger options out there, and the opaque bottom increases surface area and contact with your material so that it vaporises quicker and more efficiently.
For optimum cleaning, the banger should be submerged in Isopropyl alcohol when still warm, and you should vaporize your material at a safe temperature.
- The Privileged Lungs Opaque Blender Quartz Banger Terp Slurper comes with a Slurper set including a large marble, a valve marble and, a glass terp pill matching your marble & two small ruby terp pearls & a ruby terp pill.
-The Quartz is of high quality at 99.99% GE214 Grade quartz.
-Bevelled Edges for a proper seal with your marble / carb cap.
-The dishes on these blenders are super wide and thick, meaning the quartz heat retention is substantial.
– The wide dish has tilted grooves so the oil experiences a vortex effect as it is pulled into the chamber; these grooves are the pathway into the interior chamber
– The dish is extra thick in the middle, allowing for the heat to be concentrated, the whole banger is nice and thick, which will vaporise most of your oil.
– The banger works perfectly without a terp pearl or with the pearls, pillar and marble provided.
– The top of the banger where the marble or carb cap sits features fully bevelled edges for an airtight fit.
– The neck of the banger is fully welded for stability and endurance.
– Available in both 14mm and 10mm variations in 45 degree and 90 degree angles.
Whilst the Blenders are similar to the Slurpers, some people have a slight preference for Blenders as people find they are easier to clean with q tips than terp slurpers are. Having said that we find the best cleaning method for bangers is to sit them in Isopropyl alcohol once the banger has cooled a little but is still warm.